|Location||Ayshia district, Dire Dawa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 18, 2020|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
|Job Type|| Contract |
The position holder shall be in charge of leading, technical quality implementation and delivery of the mobile health and Nutrition services in the assigned woreda. S/He will mainly be responsible for the daily implementation of the screening, OTP, consultation, outreach EPI, health education, sanitation, safe motherhood and child health as per the guideline of Somali RHB mobile health and Nutrition teams.. She/He will be responsible for the daily implementation of mobile health and Nutrition services package as per the standard, supporting health facilities assigned as integrated mobile health & Nutrition modality and daily dispensary and drug supply management. He will also be responsible for day to day documentation of screened children and mothers, children admitted to OTP, children and adults treated, people provided for health education, vaccinated children and all provided services accordingly and compile weekly and monthly reports and share with mobile health and nutrition officers and woreda health offices.
|KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:|
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Qualifications and certifications:
- Diploma/ Bachelor in Nursing or Public Health.
- Minimum four years working experience with out of which two year in CMAM program and/ mobile health and Nutrition.
- Experience in clinical setups is mandatory particularly Maternal and child health areas
- Knowledge, training and experience in management of CMAM, SAM management and IMNCI/ICCM.
- Solid technical skill on case management of childhood and adult illness, safe motherhood
- Demonstrated skills in program planning, implementation and monitoring.
- Strong computer (Microsoft skills), and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good command in written and spoken English and Local language.
- Good human relation skills.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobsearch.ftl
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.