|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 26, 2020|
|Category|| Social Sciences |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Monitoring and Evaluation Manager is reportable to Advisory Partner, Grant Thornton Ethiopia.
Job Location: Grant Thornton Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop M&E framework for projects and programs.
- Manage monitoring and evaluating (M&E related) initiatives, programs and projects, both new and established, providing accountability and ensuring efficiency and success from start to finish.
- Formulate and implement key performance indicators (KPI) and deliverables for both.
- Lead new and established projects and monitor them throughout the duration of the projects.
- Plan, design and develop appropriate evaluation frameworks, indicators and data collection methods consistent with project needs, national and international standards, and needs.
- Assist in writing EoIs, RFPs, and proposals specific to M&E.
- Lead project management team(s) and manage project inputs.
- Plan, design and develop suitable M&E tools for the organization, programs, and projects.
- Plan, design and develop organization’s Management Information System (MIS) for data collection, processing, reporting and disseminating lessons learned.
- Manage monitoring and evaluation data collection activities, including logistics of form distribution and collection.
- Engage IT personnel to establish a knowledge repository database for organization and establish an enabling environment for learning and growth.
- Manage M&E database setup and management, data processing including data transfer, data entry, data verification, and data cleaning.
- Manage and Conduct qualitative and quantitative data analyses.
- Prepare planning, research, monitoring, evaluation and learning report for organization, projects, and programs.
- Document the lessons learned and best practices of the different programs and projects.
- Organize planning, presentation and dissemination seminar/workshops
- Develop a consulting team with Data Supervisor, Data Entry Clerk, M&E associates and IT staff.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in social or behavioral sciences or equivalent with some formal training.
- Program evaluation or Masters in Statistics with training and practical experience in Data Management tools.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience, including 3 years of international experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with evaluation or research design, M&E frameworks, data collection and analysis in a consultancy firm.
- Ability to facilitate communication between professionals with a variety of cultural backgrounds.
- Strong organizational and computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and RDBMS.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis, quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, modify, and apply research methods to the programmatic environment.
- Knowledge and usage experience of statistical software packages such as Atlas, STATA, and SPSS, etc.
- Extraordinary reading habits and scanning, skimming and extracting summary of reports, articles and technical documents.
If you are interested to be part of our dynamic team, exciting work environment, please forward your: CV (not more than 3 pages) and cover letter (not more than one page) directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.