|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 19, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Wako Gutu Foundation (WGF) is non- governmental development organization established with overall objective of promoting inclusion of pastoral and agro-pastoral communities with the Civil Societies’ proclamation #1113/2019 bearing a registration number 0457. The Foundation has been implementing with overall objective of promoting inclusion of pastoral and agro-pastoral communities in the development process and ensuring that the pastoral and agro pastoral communities are sufficiently benefiting from the development gains realized in the country.
Job duration: One year contract with possibility of extension
Required number: One (01)
Reports to: Executive Director
Duty Station: Wako Gutu Foundation Head Office; Finfinnee (With frequent travels to the field.)
- MA/BA Degree in development studies, Economics, Project Management, Sociology and other related field of Social Studies with at least 6/8 years relevant experience of which at least 4/5 years of experience with NGOs setting.
- Fluency in Writing and Speaking English Language; Fluency in writing and speaking Afaan Oromo is advantageous.
- Well demonstrated skills in team building, teamwork and synergized results.
- Understanding of National development Policies and strategies.
- Understanding of donors’ environment and NGO sectors operating in Ethiopia.
- Willingness and commitment to work under stressed environment.
- Willingness to travel to remote operation areas of the foundation.
- In-depth knowledge of project cycle management and community development programming.
- Knowledge of participatory Monitoring, Evaluation and learning skills
- Well demonstrated skills in written and oral communication including report writings.
- Data collection, analysis and interpretation skills with good exposure to digital data collecting tools.