WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 23, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Planning and training
- Develop and maintain efficient and effective programmatic systems and ensure fulfilment with all COOPI MEAL and program quality standards.
- Develop and manage strong internal systems for monitoring project performances for COOPI Ethiopia projects.
- Conduct training needs assessment (TNA) and identify training needs for technical staff and ensure building the capacity of relevant COOPI program and technical staff.
- Participate actively in program planning process and budgeting with advisory group, HOM and Programs Coordinator.
- Develop Detail Implementation Plans (DIPs) for all projects in collaboration with PMs and Programs Coordinator and support in grants opening meetings.
- In coordination with the PMs, facilitate the conduction of the launching workshops for all new projects
- Conduct MEAL training to the PMs on the new COOPI’s MEAL Guidelines and Tools
- Develop project monitoring plan (PMP) of all projects, based on the COOPI’s MEAL Guidelines and Tools.
- Develop and use different MEAL Tools and formats based on the contexts and under the umbrella of the COOPI’s Guidelines.
- Devises the KPIs at Country level in collaboration with the Programs Coordinator and Advisory Group
- Collects and compiles KPIs data and reports to HQ focal persons
- Monitor progresses against detailed activities and budget plans with technical teams, ensuring that objectives and indicators are achieved.
- Prepare and review weekly, monthly, quarterly, interim and final reports incorporating activities and financial progresses for project work across each COOPI Ethiopia project.
- Oversee delivery of different technical components of the project, with a focus on keeping activities on track for completion and ensuring adequate technical support is provided to activities.
- Organize and manage data collection for baseline of all COOPI projects, monitoring and evaluation.
- Ensure the accuracy of all quantitative and qualitative reporting to government line departments, Donors, COOPI Head Quarter, and other external audiences.
- Ensure timely and accurate program data collections, data verifications, and data reporting according to program needs and donor requirements.
- Organize data collection with adequate software like Kobo
- Present MEAL findings to the SMT for decision making
- Disseminate findings from the MEAL reports to the internal and external audiences (program and technical staff, consortium partners and the donors).
- Document MEAL data for lessons and recommend future programming.
- Participate in different consortium meetings through delegation from the Programs Coordinator and Advisory Group.
- Ensure that effective engagement is maintained with communities and with local government partners, to ensure responsive and sustainable programming.
- Responsible for cataloguing and organizing strategic information for all COOPI programs and technical areas, and facilitating the free sharing and access of strategic and technical information internally.
- Responsible for designing and integrating to COOPI strategic planning development.
- Support the program coordinator to approve project grants at regional level
- Attend technical working group monthly meetings for WASH,NFI/ES,ATF/DRM, Food Cluster, etc., as assigned by the Program Coordinator, Program Advisors and HOM and share key points
- Collaborate with the PMs to facilitate the organization of internal and donors meetings to the project sites, liaising with advisory group, Programs Coordinator and HoM
- Collaborate with the PMs to prepare and meet with donors visiting the sites of implementation
- Provide inputs to the advisor group in the definition of the country strategy within SMT meeting
- Ensure an active participation in relevant technical working group
- Present INGO global best practices and methodologies in monitoring and evaluation aspect.
- Liaise with donors and partners for all projects
- Contribute in scoping and writing new project concept notes and proposals for all sectors
- Develop SMART indicators and Log- frames for all new projects in close working relationship with technical group and programs Coordinator
- Share project ideas and concepts as deemed useful, propose written innovative actions in the area of intervention.
- Review and support the collection of information from the area of intervention (Zone, Woredas and Kebele, community, local partners, NGOs, etc.), liaise with the program coordinator, advisory group and PMs.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisors.
- Advanced university degree/MSC in Statistics, Demography and relevant field.
- At least 3 years of professional work experience in humanitarian and/or development contexts.
- Previous experience working in INGO.
- Experience facilitating relationships between Nongovernmental organization and government.
- Ability to work well within a team and take responsibility to deliver results.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Amharic and knowledge of the local language is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of working area will be preferable
- Respect culture; believe of diverse ethnic and traditional set up.
- Experience in liaising with governmental/local authorities, IOs and NGOs.
- Demonstrated ability to work in stressful environments and under pressure.