|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 8, 2022|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Heal Africa Health City S.C an emerging conglomerate share company established by honored professionals from various fields, mainly medical and health specialists and sub-specialists who have higher experience in the field of medical services. Heal Africa Health City is looking for dedicated teams of experts to ensure the efficient transition of our newly acquired healthcare facility.
The Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning (MEAL) Officer will be primarily responsible for the daily implementation of Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning activities for Heal Africa projects and activities. The activities will include participating in projects &work planning, tracking the progress of projects & activities, developing data collection instruments, and data collection for monitoring. The MEAL Officer will participate in supervision visits at business sites, to verify reports submitted by other staff and provide support around challenges identified.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support in the development of long-term organizational strategy.
- Aligning departmental goals, processes, and resource allocation with the organizational strategy.
- Supporting senior executive decision-making processes.
- Participate in the preparation of work plans, target setting, budgets, M&E plans, and performance frameworks for the company.
- Conduct joint monitoring visits with the concerned staff and other stakeholders and ensure conformance of the Heal Africa projects implementation in linewith the project objectives, work plans, budget, and expected results.
- Document best practices and lessons learned and share them with concerned staff to foster a productive relationship and lesson-learned sharing culture among the program staff and stakeholders.
- Collect necessary information required to compile monthly, quarterly, and annual performance reports, and other reports as and when required. And/or coordinate in preparing monthly quarterly, and annual performance reports.
- Work with the health facility teams to document and track quality improvement projects.
- Improve M&E systems and foster learning.
- Coordinate formal periodic reviews of functions’ performance and lead or track (as appropriate) implementation of indicated actions arising therefrom.
- Analyze functions’ performance and assist in developing proposals for initiatives to drive performance improvement.
- Other business plan-related activities may be required from time to time.
Requirements and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in, Project Management, Business Management, Statistics, Social Sciences, or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 6 implementing planning, monitoring, Evaluation, and learning activities.
- Excellent computer skills, and knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel);
- Good reporting, communication, and representation skills.
- Excellent understanding of business operations and procedures.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities.
- Project management skills.