|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||January 25, 2020|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
IT / Information Technology
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Mekdim Ethiopia National Association (MENA) is an indigenous National Non-governmental, Non-political and not for profit humanitarian organization working in the area of HIV/AIDS prevention, care treatment and support services. MENA is now in the process of recruiting employees for its USAID MULU KP Activity sub granted from PSI/Ethiopia to be implemented in Addis Ababa; thus, invites competent candidates to apply on the following vacant post:
Major duties/Job Summary: -
- Prepare organization monitoring, Evaluation and learning policy, manual and SOP.
- Collect data, compile report, analyze and submit to the concerned bodies including donors.
- Participate in development of program work plan, budgeting and knowledge management activities.
- Carryout, all regular programmatic data quality monitoring, data cleaning, data verification, and reporting to appropriate program team.
- Ensure overall program quality from site level up to the higher level of the organization and government structures.
- Establish active M&E system at all C&T project implementation towns in consultation with program and QIT.
- Provide quality management and M&E trainings for program team.
- Support field level monthly quality improvement meetings at each site.
- Conduct regular monthly data quality assurance (DQA) and report the outcome and action plan for the management.
- Prepare all sites for USAID SIMS visit and assist the program team in organizing these activities.
- Collect, compile and document best practices, and success story in the process of quality improvement activities using USAID guideline and policies.
Term of Employment:
- One year with possible extension based on performance and availability of funds.
- At least BSc/BA in Public Health, health informatics, Statistics, or related field
- 6 years of experience in relevant work experience supporting MEL system and quality assurance of Public Health facilities, preferably in PEPFAR funded NGO setting.
- The Applicant should be computer literate (MS word, Excel and Access), and another relevant database system.
- Proven training on monitoring, evaluation and learning
- Operating on SPSS, STATA, EPI-INFO and other quality management software is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal Communication skills and ability to effectively liaise with staff, government and others stakeholders.
- Fluency in English and Local Language (Spoken and Written)
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with all actors in the implementation sites.
- Experience in USAID/PEPFAR funded KP-friendly projects is advantageous.
Those candidates who fulfill the above criteria could send only their updated Curriculum vitae (CV) no longer than 3 pages and 1 page motivation letter within 5 consecutive days from the date of this announcement on email: email@example.com or ethiojobs.net
Submit in person to the head office (located to in front of Sanford International School), P.O.Box 31218 A.A Contact address: - Tel. 0111228843/44/45
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted for written exam and interview and those who can start job immediately will have advantage. Applying for both positions automatically disqualified the candidate too.
MENA has the right to cancel the announcement if believed to unnecessary to host any position.