|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 15, 2021|
|Category|| Business Development |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Union of Ethiopian Women and Children Associations (UEWCA) is non-governmental, apolitical, non-religious consortium of 80 CSOs. It is a consortium of women; children and girls focused CSOs that are engaging on empowerment of women, girls & children; and gender equality in all regional states and city administrations of the country. It is established in 2010 as a platform to voice the voice of its members and beneficiaries as well as capacitate and coordinate the efforts of its member CSOs towards women, girls and children empowerment; and realization of gender equality and women rights.
Currently, UEWCA is executing different projects focused on women/Girls empowerment and climate change Gender Responsive Budgeting Human Trafficking and combating modern slavery at different region at the country with the fund obtained from Farm Africa ( SIDA) and Action Aid UN- Women .
Respectively Therefore UEWCA is seeking experienced professionals for the following positions
Department: Program Section
Reporting to: Program Coordinator
Required Candidate: One
Under the supervision of the Program Coordinator, the M&E Officer will be responsible for oversight, implementation monitoring and evaluation, managing systems to collect, analyze and document data and result of the projects
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop different level organization and program/project M&E plans based on result based management (RBM) principles,
- Coordinate & take part in program/project M&E with program/ project and Finance officers, Donor, Implementers, & stakeholders.
- Perform monitoring, evaluation as wail as prepare and reports based on general techniques, tools and standards to ensures effective & efficient programs projects management:
- Ensure ongoing programs/project, implementation is in line with the agreed programs/projects documents and objective of the union;
- provide technical support during program/project designing and implementing steps
- Prepare and submit standard and ad-hoc status and progress report on performance, success stories, learning and strategies for internal and external respective bodies;
- Design & apply systems to track, monitor and document progress and result of the minted projects;
- Identification and formulation of lessons learned from monitoring & evaluation and studies to integrate into boarder knowledge management;
- Collect, review and analyze regular monitoring and evaluation reports of Project Implementing Partners Organizations (PIMOs);
- Provide periodic summary of findings needed for project management designing, planning, implementation, decision making and communication purposes;
- Support evaluation and research related activities of the anion
- Conduct any other duties in general support of UEWCA activity.
- First Degree or Master’s Degree in Project Management, Economics, Statistics, Development Studies and other related fields;
- Minimum First Degree Ten (10) years or Master’s Degree Six (6) Years of relevant experience in program/project management (planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation) and learning;
- Ability in data analysis and report writing skill;
- Excellent networking skills;
- Fluent speaking and writing skills in English;
- A strong aptitude for organizational change, innovation, learning and team building.
Interested applicants are required to submit an updated CV and supported documents, Application letter to UEWCA within five (5) working days from the announcement date in person at the organization located in the following address:
Sub-city: Yeka Woreda 08, on the main road that take from Megengna to Signal near to Sumeya Mosque in front of Yeka-Sub-city Administration, Chefe Health Center and Magic Carpet School.
Phone Number: +251-116-36-81-51
Women applicants are highly encouraged!