|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 23, 2020|
|Category|| Driver |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
okta Technology PLC is an IT solution provider established in 2003 E.C. by well-experienced and qualified professionals committed to promote the development and effective use of IT technologies in Ethiopia. Since our establishment, we have been genuinely serving many customers in government and non-government organizations, financial industry and other business communities. We are continuously partnering with reputable global manufacturers to move ahead and help our customers realize the full potential of their technology infrastructure by offering insightful consulting, hardware, software and sophisticated solutions.
We are looking for a highly motivated: Motorcycle Courier
If you apply successfully for this job, you will join us at an exciting time. With fantastic growth in recent years, we are now working to ensure that this growth can continue for many years.
- Delivering and picking up goods in a timely manner
- Arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the motorcycle
- Planning each route based on road and traffic conditions
- Ensuring that the company motorcycle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing
- Reporting any accidents, injuries and motorcycle damages to management
- Ensuring safe delivery practices are carried out
- Keeping motorcycle driver’s license up to date
Required qualifications and key skills
- Possesses a High-school diploma
- Excellent Amharic, both oral and written.
- Valid motorcycle driver’s license
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations
- The ability to utilize GPS system
- Effective communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
We offer you a challenging and multifaceted employment opportunity with long-term perspective in a fast-growing company in the IT industry. Our working environment will offer you the opportunity to further develop yourself personally and professionally. You will find a progressive team-oriented management which supports you through open communication and accessibility. Do we have your attention? Please send your application to the following E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your application.