|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 3, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
IT / Information Technology
|Job Type|| Contract |
- Responsible for new MSAN PAT/upgrade/cutover/O&M.
- Responsible to develop and deliver robust and scalable solutions.
- Key role in driving algorithmic and modeling improvement to the system.
- Analyze performance and identify opportunities based on offline and online testing.
- Perform post-sales technical support such as commissioning, maintenance and integration for MSAN.
- Maintain close working relationship with key customers.
- Provide technical solution and product training to customer when required.
- Responsible to monitor and maintain access networks.
- Responsible for on-site installation, testing and commissioning.
- Provide technical support to customers through remote and on-site trouble-shooting.
- Provide technical solution and hands-on support of customers access network equipment.
- Ensure prompt resolution of all service affecting problems within stated responsibility.
- Ensure that preventive maintenance is performed and completed for all applicable equipment under stated responsibility.
- Responsible for the continuation of service as impacted by activities.
- Adhere with Client's & Network Operations guidelines and policies.
- BSC degree or equivalent qualification in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field of study.
- At least 2 years of working experiences on MSAG 5200,BB/VOIP service commissioning, trouble shooting, version upgrading.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good experience in Telecommunication equipment installation, commissioning and acceptance.
- Knowledge of access network technologies : xDSL, xPON, FTTx are highly appreciated.
- Knowledge of telecom on site operation standards.
- Ability to work under pressure with different level of staff, team player and ability to integrate multi-cultural environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (team work, commitments).
- Good design and problem-solving skills, with a strong bias for quality and engineering excellence at scale.
Qualified applicants can submit their application with three professional references through the following https://ethiotalent.com/process/apply_vaccancy/90
Qualified candidates who fulfill the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement by ZTE