|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 15, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
IT / Information Technology
|Job Type|| Contract |
- Execute the activities with Microwave planning process.
- coordinate external and internal project interface
- Manage & review the results of all defined planning procedures;
- Perform detail workflow for the process, every input/output/Analysis/templet..etc;
- Transfer of all microwave planning process to other colleagues;
- Investigate, isolate and drive problems reported by customer to a closure;
- Transmit capacity analysis, line of sight test, link engineering, BNetzA frequency application & hardware ordering.
- BSC degree in engineering, computer science, information technology and related fields.
- At least 2 years MW planning experience.
- Good knowledge in Microwave Planning principle.
- Familiar with Microwave Planning tools such as IQ-LINK, Pathloss.
- In-depth knowledge experience of Microwave product Technologies.
- Problem diagnosis and resolution skills are essential.
- Experience in telecom industry is priority.
Qualified applicants can submit their application with three professional references through the following link:https://ethiotalent.com/process/apply_vaccancy/72
Qualified candidates who fulfill the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement by ZTE.