|Location||Semera, Afar, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 30, 2021|
|Category|| Economics |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Monitoring & Evaluation Expert is a full-time position and he/she shall work under the supervision of the CTA and Deputy CTA. The duty station will be Semera.
Specific Tasks: The tasks of this expert are comprehensive and include (but are not necessarily restricted to) the following:
- Assist and advise the PIU in the administrative aspects of the day-to-day implementation of project activities;
- Work with the PIU towards conducting appropriate baselines aiming at monitoring of project activities;
- Develop a Monitoring & Evaluation system for progress and impact monitoring as well as for output and activity monitoring;
- Develop an appropriate data collecting strategy, establish an adequate structure, collect and analyze both quantitative and qualitative data on physical achievements;
- On the basis of gathered M&E information, give recommendations with regard to the strategic orientation of the project.
- Postgraduate qualification in an appropriate field such as Rural Development, Economics; and related field
- At least 7 years of practical work experience in this field, gained in international organisations, and/or funding agencies;
- Good knowledge of administrative procedures and experience in programme/project implementation, planning, monitoring and evaluation; experience with German Financial Cooperation would be a strong asset;
- Proficiency in the English language; proficiency in Afar language would be a strong asset
Interested and qualified applicants can send their CV through :firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Use "National Monitoring & Evaluation Expert" as the subject line of your email !