|Date Posted||June 30, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Procurement Officer is a full-time position and he/she shall work under the supervision of the CTA and Deputy CTA. The duty station will be Semera.
Specific Tasks: The tasks of this expert are comprehensive and include (but are not necessarily restricted to) the following:
- Assist and advise the PIU in the administrative aspects of the day-to-day implementation of project activities;
- Work with the PIU towards developing tender documents for procurement of services and products;
- Prepare Terms of Reference and tender documents for the awarding of contracts for providing goods and services, and support organising and supervising the tender processes;
- Make sure that all tender procedures are in line with KfW’s rules and regulations and with the more specific provisions made in the Separate Agreement concluded between MoA and KfW;
- Assist in coordinating the elaboration of prioritised annual management and implementation plans and periodical planning;
- Support the financial management of the programme;
- Support MoA and KfW in audit and evaluation/review processes.
- Postgraduate qualification in an appropriate field such as business administration;
- At least 7 years of practical work experience in this field, gained in international organisations, and/or funding agencies;
- Good knowledge of administrative procedures and experience in programme/project implementation, procurement, and financial management; experience with German Financial Cooperation would be a strong asset;
- Proficiency in the English language; proficiency in Afar language would be a strong asset.
Interested and qualified applicants can send their CV through :email@example.com
Note: Use "National Procurement Officer" as the subject line of your email !