WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 25, 2021|
|Category|| IT / Information Technology |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximize network efficiency and security
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
- Reporting network status to key stakeholders
- Design, set up and configure complex switching environments.
- Design, set up and configure complex wireless networking that supports open or secured access and the ability to support voice and video applications.
- Configuring and installing client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network and telecommunication systems.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, Email Routing, SPAM, etc.).
- Configure and set up Cisco Firewalls, VPN Concentrators and Security appliances for access to vital business applications.
- Maintaining multi-site network operations and software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance with both private and public facilities.
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Administration of systems and servers related networks to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Others as requested by the supervisor.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, , Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years for experience.
- Must be certified on for the below certification CISCO certification
- Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
- Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE)
- Advanced Enterprise Networks Architecture Specialization
- CCNP Wireless
- Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine
- Interested and qualified applicant should apply through the email below email@example.com
Note: Use "Network Field Engineer" as the subject line of your email !