WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 29, 2021|
|Category|| Communication |
IT / Information Technology
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Worked as an RF engineer and was responsible for wireless and mobile network planning and optimization.
- Participate in engineering optimization, take charge of SSV/Cluster test, analysis, and optimization, output reports, and communicate with customers.
- Participate in network quality improvement, improve user experience of voice and data services, carry out optimization topics, solution formulation, data analysis, optimization adjustment, effect evaluation and summary, and conduct technical communication and report with the customer.
- Familiar with UMTS/LTE communication principles and key technologies.
- Familiar with network planning and optimization processes and methods.
- Have general knowledge of major algorithms or processes of related network technologies, such as access procedures, power control algorithms, load sharing algorithms, network camping policies, handovers, and neighboring cells.
- Be familiar with DT/CQT test methods and processes. Have a good command of foreground test and background analysis tools, such as Probe, Nemo, Assistant, and Actix.
- Have OSS operation capabilities and experience, such as Huawei U2020.
- Be able to analyze traffic statistics using the PRS.
Education and Major requirements
- University degree or above, Communication-related majors
- Have experience in engineering optimization or network quality improvement projects.
- Work proactively and hard-working; Good team spirit;
Interested and qualified applicants can apply through www.ethiojobs.net