|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 3, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
Hotel / Restaurant
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Night Auditor is responsible for the overnight operations of the Hotel, verifying the accuracy of guest accounts, balancing charges and revenues. The auditor accounts for the day's business and remains available to serve the overnight needs of customers.
· Collection of accounts for all currently registered guests of the lodging establishment.
· The night auditor ensures the accuracy of information on the guest ledger.
· Makes sure all guests have checked out at the appropriate time and gathers all paperwork necessary to successfully complete the audit.
Night auditors remain available at the front desk to respond to overnight emergencies
Minimum Selection Criteria:
· BA Degree in Accounting or related field of study from accredited institution of higher education.
· Experience in Night Auditing with an accounting background, Knowledge of Opera and Micros is an asset. A minimum of 1 year prior hotel experience as a Night Auditor will be advantageous.
· At least 6 moths of service in his/her current role.
Applicants who fulfill the above criteria can send their non-returnable CVs before the application deadline via email@example.com / Adanu.Taffese@ramadaaddis.com. However, to be considered, it is mandatory to include:
· Application Letter/Covering Letter, Amended Curriculum Vitae
· 3 references with valid contact details (Mobile #/Landline # and email address)
The name of the position for which the application is made should be clearly marked on the subject line with the position title. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.