|Location||Arerti, Amhara, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 22, 2020|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Nunhems Ethiopia PLC, established in 2015, is the Ethiopian entity of BASF Vegetable Seeds and part of the German Group BASF. BASF has activities in the Chemicals, Agricultural Solutions, Performace Products, Functional Materials and Oil and Gas Sectors. At BASF Vegetable Seeds we are dedicated to producing market-oriented vegetable varieties and seed products under the brand Nunhems and are committed to our customers.
Nunhems Ethiopia PLC is now recruiting qualified and result oriented Nurse for our state-of-the-art high-tech seed production farm located at Minjar Shenkora Woreda - Arerti for the following position:
- provide basic healthcare services at emergency conditions
- Responsible for providing general first aid when needed along with assessing employee health risks.
- Will be in charge of Consulting employees and give short training on health issues.
- Nurture a compassionate environment by providing psychological support to employees.
- Assist in Administrative jobs, responsible for welcoming guests and work as a receptionist for the company
- Holding at least a BSC in Nursing or Health officer and related with 2 years of relevant experience.
- Pass the National COC exam
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Strong communication skills and sufficient level of English language are a must (both verbal and written)
- Gender- Female (since 80% of our employees are female we only accept female candidates
- Required number - 1
If you meet the above requirements, please email your personal application letter, detailed CV with three professional references including daytime contact telephone number, copies of certificates and testimonials not later than 28th of August, 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org