|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 7, 2020|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
Production / Manufacturing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Monitors and coordinates the daily patient care activities of the unit; schedules staff and patients to ensure full coverage of patient care needs at all times and to ensure effective patient services.
- Provides triage advice and guidance to staff, referring patients to the clinic/ Hospital; oversees and monitors patient evaluation and treatment decisions.
- Supervise Employee canteen & work place health
- Oversees and provides direct nursing evaluation and/or other related care and consultation to patients as required.
- Coordinates services with other patient care units as required; maintains communication with allied services and maintains community liaison as appropriate.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Knowledge and understanding of clinical organization structure, workflow, and operating procedures in Manufacturing Company.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively work with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community
- Knowledge of patient evaluation and triage procedures.
- Knowledge of accreditation and certification requirements and standards.
- Ability to provide direct evaluation and consultation to patients.
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
- Ability to supervise and train staff, including organizing and prioritizing.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing and computer skill.
- BA degree in Nursing/ HO
- At least 3 years of experience to Nurse and 2 Years experience for HO FMCG industry preferable
- computer skill mandatory.
Should apply in person or sending their CV & supporting documents. (Scanned copies of qualification).By e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or mail by the following address:-
Repi –Wilmar Soap & Detergent S.Co
Human Resource Department.
Tell +251 113693582
P.O. Box 5537