WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Iteya, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 23, 2020|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
TM Geothermal Operations Plc (TMGO), is wholly owned by TM SAS, a Paris registered company, which in turn is owned by the Shareholders Reykjavik Geothermal Ltd (RG), an Icelandic based Geothermal developing company, and Meridiam, a French based global investor and asset managing company, for the development of a geothermal power project in the area of Tulu Moye in Ethiopia, which has signed a Power Purchase Agreement and Implementation Agreement with EEP and the Government of Ethiopia for the project in December 2017.
Tulu Moye is located approximately 120 km south-east from Addis Ababa, relatively close to major markets for electricity. The intention is to develop a 520 MW geothermal power plant over four phases, with this first phase being a 50 MW Plant. Overall the development program is 7 year 9 months in duration with Phase 2 being for an additional 100 MW, Phase 3 being 100 MW and Phase 4 being 270 MW (the “Project”).
The Nurse is expected to conduct basic check of TMGO staff to ensure that they don’t exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19. S/he is also expected to take proper action as advised by the Ethiopian Ministry of Health and Ethiopian Public Health Institute when encountering suspected cases within the staff.
Duration: 2 Months
- In cooperation with the TMGO management and site managers, set proper procedure for testing and reporting of suspected COVID-19 cases.
- Work with local and federal health departments to coordinate testing through public health laboratories.
- Use judgment to determine if a staff has signs and symptoms compatible with COVID-19 and whether the staff should be extensively tested.
- Set priorities for testing such such as,
- older adults and individuals with chronic medical conditions and/or an immunocompromised state that may put them at higher risk for poor outcomes (e.g., diabetes, heart disease, receiving immunosuppressive medications, chronic lung disease, chronic kidney disease).
- Any persons who within 14 days of symptom onset had close contact with a suspect or laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 patient, or who have a history of travel from affected geographic areas
- Take appropriate action on suspected cases such as encouraging mildly ill staff to stay home with close cooperation with their line managers
- Immediately implement recommended infection prevention and control practices if a patient is suspected of having COVID-19.
- Notify TMGO management as well as the task force set by the government if a staff is classified as a PUI for COVID-19.
- Maintain accurate records of resident’s care, financial procedures, and medication administration
- Carry out risk assessment
- Record patients' vital signs and medical information
- Consult and coordinate with other healthcare team members
- Manage stocks of supplies
- BSc in Nursing
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a relevant field
- Experience of emergency response or working with transmittable diseases is a plus
TMGO is an equal opportunity employer, and all staff will receive fair treatment without regard to age, race, colour, national origin, disability status, gender, religion, marital or veteran status, condition of pregnancy, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
TMGO encourages both women and men to apply for the job.
TMGO does not recruit employees from its stakeholders and customers.
interested candidates can send their updated CVs through email@example.com