|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 17, 2020|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Bsc degree in Occupational health and safety or related filed
- 5+ years of experience; manufacturing companies is preferable
- Strong computer and software skills
- Strong Communication skills, ability communicate safety instructions and concerns to employees and managers. They need to be able to work with technicians to collect and test samples of possible hazards
- Knowledge of good safety practices.
- Developing emergency procedures.
Place of Work : Modjo, Ejersa
If you are interested in working within an exciting, challenging and rewarding environment and genuinely feel that you have the right work ethics, skill-set, ‘hands-on’ ability, tenacity, and experience, please send your CV with application letter (please indicate on the subject box: the vacancy title and your name) to [email protected] within 7(seven) days of this vacancy announcement.
We will not accept In person Applications.
Address: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel: – 0114708190, 0114708197 Email: [email protected]