|Date Posted||October 27, 2019|
|Category|| Engineering |
Health Care / Medical
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Cadila Pharmaceuticals (Ethiopia) P.L.C,a Joint Venture Company between Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited, India and Almeta Impex P.L.C, Ethiopia, put up a Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing facility for Tablets, Capsules & Liquids at Akaki, near Addis Ababa. The aforementioned Plant is one of its kind in Ethiopia and the first and only Pharmaceutical Formulation Manufacturing Plant of the country recognized as per EU guide lines, to comply with the WHO led regulatory requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Cadila Pharmaceuticals (Ethiopia) PLC has set aggressive growth plan to meet the needs of people of Ethiopia for high quality Medicines at affordable prices by expanding the reach across Ethiopia. To fulfill our long term vision and objectives, we need young people to work with us in the following vacant posts.
Therefore, Job applications are invited from young, enthusiastic and dynamic professionals aspiring for growth, change and leadership qualities, to join us immediately.
- Insure the working environment is safe.
- Handle accidents/incident in the company.
- Train employees about Health and safety
- Monitor whether employees are wearing the required PPE in their work place
- Ensure the required fire extinguishers are installed in the work place
- Carry out similar activities as assigned by pertinent authority
- Knowledge of English language is essential
- Type of Employment is Permanent.
- Company provides Transport service from and to work place
- Other benefit packages as per HR Policy and procedure manual.
- BSc. Degree in any Engineering field or in Occupational Health and safety
- Minimum B of 4 years of relevant experience in Pharma Company.
Interested and eligible applicants are requested to mail their updated C.V and academic credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Additional Information call: 0114 450257