|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 12, 2021|
|Category|| Delivery |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
To oversee the efficient receipt, storage and issuance of all PPE, stationery materials, cleaning items, water, etc. in order to ensure goods are received and dispatched appropriately.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Receiving, processing and storing of incoming all PPE, stationery materials, cleaning items and other goods;
- Organize stocks and maintaining inventory;
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members (Procurement departments and suppliers);
- Organize the warehouse space;
- Record goods receipts and issuance in all times and for all goods;
- Physically counting of stocks regularly and keeping inventory records;
- Ensure a clean safe environment is maintained in the warehouse;
- Send reports to different business to make aware their consumption level of different materials periodically.
- Manage various tasks and projects as they arise and upon manager’s request.
- College diploma and above
- Two years experiences in warehouse management,
- Physical stamina, ability to be a team player.
- Service level- customer satisfaction (Ordering, receiving and delivery efficiently)
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their application letter, Curriculum vitae only through email address firstname.lastname@example.org and the application should be before the application deadline.
Application email subject shall state the position title. Failure to comply with the guideline may lead to immediate rejection.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.