|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 27, 2019|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Coordination Office for Development Cooperation at the Austrian Embassy in Addis Ababa has a mandate to implement the bilateral development cooperation between Ethiopia and Austria. The mandate of the coordination office includes policy dialogue and monitoring of project implementation funded by the Austrian Development Agency (ADA). Currently there are 28 projects supported in the areas of inclusive governance, resilience building, higher education and humanitarian Aid.
The trainee will have an opportunity for the job office management routines and familiarize with practical hands-on office tasks. He/She will after an in-depth onboarding phase and manage smaller responsibilities himself/herself.
The administrative tasks include
- Travel management of staff members
- Assisting in office routines eg. procurement processes, logistics,etc
- Assisting in HR-Management.
- Registers in-coming and out-going correspondences and distributes to the respective program
- Arranges appointments for the councellor, project officers, visitors, guests et.
- Answers in-coming telephone calls, emails, etc.
In addition the trainee will gain practical work experience in bookkeeping and petty cash management.
He/She will also have an opportunity to assist in organizing and participating in monitoring/field missions.
During the traineeship, PCM-skills will be trained
Coordination Office for Development Cooperation, Austrian Embassy Addis Abeba
Duration: 12 MonthSupervised by Head of Adminstration
Reporting to Head of Cooperation
Starting Date: ASAP
- Bachelor´s degree in business administration - Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package (especially MS Word and MS Excel)
- Excellent English language skills are required (oral and written)
- Interested to work in an international environment