|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 29, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
HST Consulting is looking for experienced, energetic and committed Professionals for Office Manager Positions for one of its esteemed clients operating in a brewery industry.
HST is a knowledge company that provides services to clients across various industries.
HST endeavors to support its clients in solving business growth, operational, people, financial, tax, governance, risk, learning and compliance challenges with locally relevant solutions. As local professional service firm, HST offers best practices that fully considers its clients’ unique firm level circumstances and the macro environment they are operating in.
HST is powered by highly qualified and best in class multi-disciplinary professionals in strategy; human capital, audit, corporate finance, enterprise risk, technology, education, tax and outsourcing services. The firm professionals are supported by up-to-date knowledge and modern technology specifically tailored to the Ethiopian business environment to provide solutions to client’s issues that matters most.
The Office Manager is expected to provide day to day administrative support to GM Spirits and wider team, to ensure smooth back-office operations and effectiveness of Spirits.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Key point of contact for administrative issues within Spirits including coordinating annual leave calendar, ensuring all team members have the relevant tools of trade in place e.g., stationary, phones, laptop etc.
- Supports the GM Spirits by managing diary and coordinates their activities. e.g., leadership team meetings, external appointments, travel, expenses.
- Coordinates logistics for team meetings and events, Co-ordinate & organize training events and meeting for the team including venue booking and all materials.
- Fully manages office accounting, petty cash, and monthly account reconciliation.
- In charge of all book keeping, including but not limited to CC&E, M&E, Contracts.
Type of Employment: Contract with possibility of extension based on performance
HeadCount: 2 for Market Developer and 1 for the other positions
Qualification and Experience
- BA degree in Marketing/ Business field with a minimum of 5 years of experience working in experience in office administration and management.
- Ability to manage deadlines, whilst setting and maintaining high standards.
- Commits to objectives and carries out own role within a constantly changing environment.
We only encourage applicants who fulfill the above qualification to send their application and relevant documents by e-mail directly to HST Executive and Professional Recruitment Specialist: email@example.com or submit their application in person to the Human Resources Office at Wollo Sefer, Mina Building, 5th Floor until 2nd of July 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for next stage of evaluation.