WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 18, 2021|
|Category|| Construction |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and rooms schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Engineering, Business Administration
- Five years of experience on a managerial role
- Female candidates only
- Time-management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through the email below
Note that candidates who don't fulfill the above requirements are automatically disqualified!