|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 20, 2020|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Shemu Group is a fast conglomerate company composed of Shemu PLC, Asveza Ethiopia Retailing Share Company and other functional private limited companies with a fast growth track record. The Companies in the group engaged in manufacturing (liquid soap, bar soap, Edible oil and shortening products), retail service providing, printing, trading and engineering. Based on this Asveza Ethiopia Retailing Share Company want to hire competent, energetic, enthusiastic and capable applicants for the post of Office Sales Representative we have.
The major role of Office Sales Representative is to provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- B.A. degree in Marketing or relevant fields from recognized Institution with minimum of 1-year experience
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative (Specifically Office Sales)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Interested applicants who fulfill the stated requirements can submit their application letter, CV and relevant credentials with non-returnable photocopies ONLY through email email@example.com in a single pdf file attachment.
Email applicants who do not follow the application instruction will NOT be considered
HRM and OD Director