|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 10, 2022|
|Category|| Operations |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
We are looking for an experienced Operating Manager to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business, development and growth.
The role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader, excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics.
Our company operates in the field of Software Development, Tech, VAS, Digital Marketing, production and E-commerce
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of employees
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Hiring, training, motivating and coaching employees as they provide attentive, efficient service to customers, assessing employee performance and providing helpful feedback and training opportunities.
- Resolving conflicts or complaints from customers and employees.
- Ensuring staff members follow company policies and procedures.
- Other duties to ensure the overall health and success of the business.
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, leadership in Business Administration or relevant field background
- Proven experience of related role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing, etc.
- Strong understanding of business management, financial, and leadership principles.
- Time and project management skills.
- Must be aware of the structure of related government offices
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office