|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|June 29, 2022
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you'll be part of
As Nokia's growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
Roles & Responsibilities
*Operations Assitant assists and supports the operations delivery teams in processes execution, implementing standard operations delivery practices, and tools management. * *Responsible for specific projects operational tasks, e.g. reporting, documents management, administartive tasks relating to daily operations. *
- Responsible for business perfomance reporting as per Nokia processes, systems and tools.
- Facilitation of project performance management process setup and execution.
- Responsible for CCS project perfomance reporting as per Nokia processes, systems and tools.
- Ensuring resources / capability planning processes are deployed and adhered to
- Facilitation of continuous end-to-end operations delivery execution planning.
- Ensures operations processes and procedures are adhered, regularly reviewed and updated
- Produce and maintain quality standards and documents.
- Ensuring resources / capability planning processes are deployed and adhered to *.
- Maintaines the projects actions trackers and ensures timely updating and follow through to closure.
- Providing administrative support to the operations delivery team.
Work Experience Requirement
- 3-6 years’ experience in program management, and/or operations management. Experience with Nokia delivery management processes, toos and platforms*is an added advantage
- Bachelor's degree/Software/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Project Management Certification is an added advantage
What We Offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
End-to-End - Customer Service Specialist
Middle East & Africa-Ethiopia-Ethiopia-Addis Ababa