WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 18, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Edomias International Plc.is the Premier Human Resource solutions provider in Ethiopia serving clients for more than 15 years.
We provide a full range of cost-effective Human Resources solutions to help organizations take their business to the next level.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and communicate functional policies and procedures
- Develop, implement, and review processes and procedures
- Oversee financial management, planning, operational systems and controls and the organization of fiscal documentation
- Continuously benchmark and monitor industry trends
- Manage the communication of information between the company and external customers
- Analyze and implement relevant interventions pertaining to workloads, trends, patterns and peaks
- Ensuring safety, driving better client satisfaction, implementing more efficient workflows, and reducing costs.
- Regularly analyze data that can help the company assess inconsistencies and take subsequent remedial action.
- Manage contacts, Develop, coach and guide staffs, set and achieve departmental standards, quality and productivity levels
- Responsible for establishing a safe, healthy, and inclusive work environment and being accountable for on-site safety incidents
- Manage human resource management responsibilities like recruiting, training, supervise and disciplining employees.
- Implement performance management process and constantly monitor staff performance, recognize and discipline as appropriate
- Identify quality control issues and offer ways to improve
- Budget and control department expense
- Analyze contract logging statistics
- Compile monthly reports
- Directly responsible for the day-to-day operations of an organization or one of its departments and that unit’s decision-making
- Workplace Legislation
- Legal Contracts Understanding
- Product/Service Knowledge
- Project Management
- Financial and HR Understanding
- Microsoft office
- Strategic Thinking
- Planning/Organizing Skills
- Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Leadership & negotiation skills
- Relationship Building/Diplomacy/Tact
- Conflict Management
- Analytical Skills
- Customer service orientation
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Idea generation
- Priority Setting
Benefits: Salary 46,211.00, Position Allowance 2000.00 & Transport Allowance 2,500.00
- BA or MA in Management. Economics, SCM or related business field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in relevant profession.