|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 16, 2020|
|Category|| Business Development |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Easy Ethiopia is one of the fastest growing tech enabled start-ups in Ethiopia. We are in the ride-hailing (Easy Trip), e-commerce (Easy Market), Last mile delivery (Easy Delivery) and telecom (Easy Telecom) Businesses. To keep up with the exponential growth of this business, we are looking to hire a Operations Manager to join our team.
The Operations Manager role is a unique opportunity to help drive the growth of one of the fastest growing companies. This data driven role calls for a rare combination of analytical thinking and interpersonal ability to collaborate with cross functional teams. You will work in a tight team of fellow Operations and Marketing professionals. Together you will build, run and grow EASY Ride's business in Ethiopia.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in consultancy, Start-up, consumer goods, or internet services with the passion to drive changes. We are looking for professionals focused on results, self-starters, and with demonstrated success.
· Responsible for the growth of users on the EASY Ride platform, both drivers and passengers.
· Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of incentive programs and work with the team to execute them.
· Ensure high-quality experiences, planning innovative solutions to improve the customer experience throughout its life cycle.
· Lead along with the other managers the expansion planning and take ownership of EASY Ride's growth.
· Perform other tasks as assigned by the senior management from time to time
· Hire, on-board, and train field representatives and riders.
The Successful applicant:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing ,Engineering, Economics, Finance or similar field.
· At least 4 years of deep, hands-on experience that included combination of the following: operations, analytics, marketing, customer loyalty and retention, and project management.
· Highly proficient in both Amharic and English is essential.
· Experience working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
· Great cross-functional leadership skills.
· Results-oriented and self-motivated approach.
· A passion for technology and improving mobility in Ethiopia.
· Quantitative data analysis. Experience with SQL or any programming languages is a plus.
· Experience with E- commerce and business consultancy is a plus
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through ethiojobs.net