|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 16, 2020|
|Category|| Logistics |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Eshi Express is a Logistics company providing wide range of delivery solutions by delivering documents and packages while companies and individuals focus on their core area of business.
Do you want to make a difference? Solve people's and companies problems? Do you have a personal drive to grow, real drive? If you can answer these questions with Yes, then apply for this vacancy.
- Responsible for coordinating truck drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys to provide air, surface or combined courier delivery services
- Responsible for operating Operations IT systems
- Responsible for negotiating and agreeing contracts with other service providers like Ethiopian Airlines
- Responsible for developing and confirming schedules for regional and global deliveries
- Responsible for preparing paperwork for regulatory bodies in any operational transactions
- Responsible for implementing health and safety standards
- Handles the planning routes and load scheduling for multi-drop deliveries.
- Handles booking in deliveries and liaising with customers.
- In charge of allocating and recording resources and movements on the transport planning system.
- Responsible for ensuring all partners in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
- Responsible for monitoring transport costs.
- In charge of negotiating and bargaining transportation prices.
- Responsible for confronting climate change issues by implementing transport strategies.
- Packs and sorts operations
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Assists in helping clients track their parcels and provide helpful information as required
Education, Experience and Trainings
- BSc in Social Science Fields or operational experience on Logistics, Supply Chain or Communications with up to one year experience.
2:00 - 6:30 in the morning and 7:30 - 12:00 in the afternoon Monday through Saturday.
Personal Attributes: For Eshi Express the personality is more important than the skills and experience. The qualities we are looking for are: Openness to learn, make mistake and a personal drive for growth.
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries call 0945080808
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.