|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 4, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Overall Job Purpose:
To manage all aspects of Breakthrough’s Hawassa branch day-to-day operations and logistics, providing excellent customer service as well as uphold sales and growing the overall image of the company as per its vision.
Operations Manager for Hawassa Branch:
Responsible for promoting Breakthrough Trading SC in relevant communities in Ethiopia and abroad. Manages the entire customer experience from the first contact moment through the actual period of the service until relevant follow-up communication after the service is rendered.
Tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicating with clients and ensure their satisfaction.
- Managing all logistics to ensure those clients’ demands and expectations are met, including the full roster of customer service.
- Facilitating the payment process in coordination with Finance for customers.
- Following up all bonuses related issues and giving solution according to the SOP.
- Cooperating with the Training department and Quality team to ensure that content for client’s customized training program is delivered in time and in quality.
- Collecting feedback from customers after every training, and analyze the result periodically.
- Ensuring that every training session is covered – in rare cases when a scheduled trainer suddenly becomes unavailable.
- Assisting in the recruitment and orientation of new employees.
- Planning and deliver training workshops, induction and employee development programs in a relevant skill (such as English language, personal goal setting, organization, leadership, time management) etc.
- Promoting Breakthrough online and in print (in brochures and newspapers) and through marketing.
- Liaising and building relationships with partner institutions such as hotels, tour companies, NGOs, and embassies.
- Generating and compiling innovative media content which promotes Breakthrough.
- Leading Breakthrough’s different teams as required.
- Overseeing and working closely with the GM.
- Assisting the GM in relevant areas.
- Performing other tasks as required by the GM.
- BA degree in Business, Sales and Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum experience of 3 years of recent and successful related experience in similar positions.
- Advanced computer skills, ideally with proficiency in InDesign and MS Windows-based applications such as Word and Excel.
- Experience with the use of social media for business.
- Solid writing and editing skills in English and Amharic.
- Well organized, accurate with numbers, and strict attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated, self-starter, outgoing, goal and service-oriented.
- Enthusiastic and friendly personality with a high energy level.