|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||February 24, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The animal feed Processing plant is working in three shifts with the capacity of producing 1,200 quintals per day. The plant is fully automated and computer aided. The Machine Operator is supposed to control the production process and has to have mechanical or industrial knowledge.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly routine preventative maintenance tasks including greasing bearings, checking gear boxes, inspection/tightening of belts, etc. is conducted
- Control the performance of the machines and the laborers.
- Work on maximizing the efficiency of the mill
- Filling micro ingredient boxes and clean out ingredient bins as needed
- Work with employees to identify and addressing ingredient flow issues.
- Bag complete feeds
- Ensure that company safety practices are adhered to
- Receive ingredients into the mill - both bulk and bagged
- Conduct grading of ingredients receive
Required Number: 3
- Degree / Diploma Mechanical, Machine & Drive Servicing , Industrial or Related field
- 3 / 5 Years of experience in similar work