|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 15, 2021|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Contract |
The Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia (FGAE), established in 1966, is a volunteer-based, not-for profit charity Association providing Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) services. FGAE is an accredited member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), joining the Federation since 1970.The Association is known to have pioneered Family Planning (FP) services in Ethiopia.
The New Strategic Plan 2021-2025 of FGAE has ambitious output and result targets. Besides it is designed to have some innovative and new initiatives in respect to self-sustainability. In reference to the revised ACSO law; it’s planned to establish FGAE-II (Private FGAE for Public), this requires establishment of autonomous entity to engage more in profitable business areas carrying out income generation activities. The organization also requires making its Workforce and organizational structure in line with the need of the new strategic plan and ambitious target deliverables; and thereby, making the organization more attractive and dynamic.
The purpose of this bid is, therefore, to engage competitive consulting firms who can carry out a comprehensive study on Organizational Structure, Job Descriptions, Staffing planning and Pay Package of FGAE and produce a more comprehensive and progressive organizational structure, Staffing Plan, Job description and pay package that enables the Association to be one of the most effective organizations in SRHR in the country.
Description of the Assignment
Major purposes of this assignment are (but not limited) to:-
- Assess the strengths and weakness of the Association’s current Organizational Structure, functional relationships and pay packages systems;
- Develop the Association’s Organizational Structure, revised functions and functional relationships that effectively respond to the requirements of the new Strategic Plan(2021-2025),
- Develop a new Staffing plan which enables the Association to deliver the expected results by having an optimal, more viable, well-performing staff and delivering organization that is well aligned to its service delivery modalities, new initiatives and its strategic partners;
- Assess and revise the existing PMS and develop a Performance Management System (PMS) and tools for FGAE workforce that provides an ongoing feedback to effectively assess the performance of each Staff and rewarding mechanism;
- Conduct Salary Scale Survey (SSS) and thus produce Salary Pay Package Assessment report;
Interested consulting firms can participate in the bid to offer the service as per a Terms of Reference (ToR) prepared for this purpose. Applicants can collect the ToR within 15 calendar days beginning from July 11, 2021 from FGAE, Head Office room no. 5 at a non-refundable fee of birr 100. (this bid is also available at www.fgaee.org)
Applicants are required to fulfill the following minimum requirement:
- They should be legally registered and shall present renewed trade license ;
- They should have VAT and TIN registration certificate;
- They should be able to provide organizational profile and the CVs of individuals who are going to take part in the organizational structure assessment ;
- They should demonstrate good deal of experience previous experience in on organizational set-up and business process reengineering, change management, in conducting similar Organizational Structure design and assessments, Pay Salary Structure reviews, Performance Management and Rewarding system development, etc;
- They should have mix of expertise from MBA/MA in Business Management, Management, Organizational Development, Human Resource Management , Strategic Planning, Health and other relevant fields
- The bid will be opened on July 26, 2021 at 2:00 PM (after lunch) at FGAE Head office in the presence of bidders who choose to attend the opening. FGAE reserves the right to partially or fully cancel the bid.
All bidders are required to submit separate technical and financial proposals in sealed and stamped envelopes (two copies each) at the Head Office to room no. 1 (at Reception) on or before July 26, 2021 at 12:00 (Lunch time). Bid proposal shall be accompanied by a bid security of 1% of the bid in the form of CPO or bank guarantee.
|Contact address: for : For any information, doubts, bidding document purchase, Bid delivery and opening|
Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia (FGAE), Head Office
Debre Zeit Road, Meskerem Mazoria (Ritchie Area)
Tel. 251 (11) 467 2300, (for any information, compliant, or doubts)
P.O. Box 5716, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
All Tenders are also available at www.fgae.org