|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 15, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
IT / Information Technology
|Job Type|| Contract |
Required number: 15
Duty station: Addis Ababa
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the contract agreement.
- BSC degree in engineering, computer science and related fields.
- At least 2 years hand on experience specially in telecom industry is a plus.
- Able to select routing of lines and equipment required for work projects.
- Initiates work authorization request and submits request with substantiating drawings and documents to management for approval.
- Ability to communicate requirements to drafting and encoding personnel for the generation of a customer engineering work order.
- Additional organizational and communication skills will be desired.
- He/She must be literate in the application of permitting and right of way restrictions and processes.
- Familiar with OSP fielding and design of Telecommunications facilities and various applications.
- Very good communicate skill.
Qualified applicants can submit their application with three professional references through the following link: https://ethiotalent.com/process/apply_vaccancy/73
Qualified candidates who fulfill the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement by ZTE