WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 11, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Duties and responsibilities.
- Plan, organise, direct, manage and évaluâtes the personnel, opérations and budget of an organisation.
- Manage daily operation of goals.
- Provide direction and guidance to managers in their assigned duties.
- Provide excellent customer services for sales growth.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate performance of each manager and appropriate feedback.
- Perform inventory control to avoid over stock and low stock.
- Manage product and reduce damages.
- Develop process improvements to maximize sales & profitability.
- Manage budgets: costs and expenses.
- Ensure all managers are providing excellent customer service in accordance to company policy.
- Increase sales volumes and avoid losses and damage.
- Evaluate customer’s comments in order to find out whether customers feel satisfied or dissatisfied with the product or service.
- Monitoring and maintaining effective cost controls, in regards to efficiencies, waste, packing material and overtime.
- Organize training, orientation, and supervise all departmental managers
- Recruit and interview new staff.
- Having knowledge all the company profile and can present it
- Having knowledge English language
- Communication skill
- Give attention to detail
- Having knowledge about the product, hygiene and sanitation, customer handling and documentation
- Good trainer
- Leader or having follower
- Having knowledge of SAP system
Department :- Fresh Produce Business Development
Reports to :- Fresh Produce Business Development Head
No required :- 1
- Education: BSc in or diploma in Hotel Management or related fields.
- Experience : Five years and relevant experience
- Integrity, analytical thinking, dependability (timeliness), attention to detail, focused, team player, self-control, initiative, innovation, and stress tolerance.
- Respond to customer and staff complaints, ability to think and respond quickly, analyze and resolve problems in a timely.
- Make decisions with market, economic, social, and political environments taken in to account.