|Location||Bahir Dar, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 28, 2020|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical assistance to LIPs on comprehensive OVC programs and Community Care & Treatment services;
- Develop SOP and guidelines on OVC and Care & Treatment interventions;
- Build the capacity of LIPs to ensure quality of care of services;
- Strengthen the capacity of HFs to provide required quality services to OVCs, care givers, and other sub-populations;
- Strengthen referral linkages of targets with HFs and service providers and target beneficiaries for community care & treatment, ART and other services;
- Work to increase enrollment of OVC, retention and adherence of ART services;
- Improve linkage to and uptake of health services for PLHIV exposed to GBV in communities.
- Masters Degree in Public Health, Nursing or Social Sciences.
- At least ten (10) years of direct experience on OVC response, and with practical experience on PRPFAR program management focusing on HIV and OVC services is preferred.
Duty Station: Bahir Dar
Women are encouraged to apply; Opened for Ethiopian Nationals only.
Interested applicants should send non-returnable C.V., other credentials and application letter outlining how your experience and education fit the respective vacancy, your interest in serving as a member of the Program Staff in this position, your availability to serve in this position soon after the selection process is over and also your availability to the Program on a full-time basis for the term.
Apply in person at our Office in Bahir Dar or
Please copy to: [email protected]
Applications must be submitted within 7 consecutive working days starting from the posting date, on working days, Monday to Friday, and during working hours,2:30 – 11:30 local time.
Submissions after the deadline will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.