|Date Posted||August 14, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
We have several part-time work-from-home opportunities that you can apply for!
- Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities
- Excellent comprehension and written communication skills
- High-speed internet access (Cable Modem, DSL, etc.)
- A personal computer running Google's free Chrome web browser, version 45 or newer, or, for some assignments, specific mobile devices – i.e., smartphones, tablets, etc.
- Up-to-date anti-virus and anti-spyware software
Here are examples of some of the opportunities that may be available:
- Search Engine Evaluation (Work with the world’s top search engine companies)
- Social Media Evaluation (Help improve social media around the globe)
- Web Research
- Linguistic Specialties (Text to Speech, Computational, Phonetics, Pronunciation, Annotation, etc.)
- Survey and Data Collection (Short projects that last from 15 minutes to three hours)
Express your interest by creating your Appen account using this link:
Choose your primary language. To get started, click the "COMPLETE PROFILE" button, to gain more access to all available projects.
Complete all the needed information and make sure to click the "SAVE AND SUBMIT PROFILE" button. Once you complete the registration process, you will be able to receive feedback via email or direct through the Appen Connect platform.
*If you are already registered to Appen Connect, you can log back into your account and look for this project.