|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 9, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Safaricom Telecommunications Ethiopia Plc is a company supporting Ethiopia’s digital transformation. As a member of the Vodacom family, we have a wealth of experience connecting over 334 million people globally and over 180 million people in Africa across our network. We look forward to partnering with Ethiopians as we build a new network in Ethiopia.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Partner Account Manager within the Sales and Distribution Function in Ethiopia. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Head of Retail, the role holder will manage an assigned group of partners, with an objective of driving business revenues and opportunities across the through new partner acquisition and retention as well as building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships.
- Identify growth prospects and specific opportunities in partners
- Device strategic plans for Partners acquisition and ensure implementation of tactical plans execution
- Proactive Relationship performance management and tracking
- Identify growth opportunities and up-selling and cross – selling potential within the assigned Partners.
- Provide leadership for partners in understanding business objectives and recommend business solutions to achieve those goals
- Negotiating partners contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to partners
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key partners
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to contract agreement
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing partners and/or identify areas of improvement
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Ensure enough partners to achieve the revenue targets.
- Act as liaison with other departments and BUs to find ways to improve partner’s performance, from acquisition and retention perspective.
- Effectively manage the existing/newly acquired partners in terms of quality of service provided, revenue performance, process end to end and compliance to contractual agreement requirements.
- Regular performance review with all partners and documentation of the same.
- Propose new areas of development and growth for partners managed.
- BA degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Must have at least 5 years working experience preferably in a customer service and consumer environment. Telecom & TV preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (articulate) coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple partners at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- High level knowledge of MS Office applications.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on Ethiojobs.net
then Click on the apply button.
Remember to attach your resume.