|Location||Goro, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||January 24, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
Human Resource / HR
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Payroll Officer is responsible for monthly payroll management, Employee data management, pension scheme management & deal with companies compliance issues.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human resources management, Accounting or related fields.
Experience: At least 1 Year experience in payroll management & good excel skill preferable in Manufacturing company.
- Team Player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Results oriented individual with strong analytical skills and an eye for details.
- Ability to handle diverse challenges and cope with difficult working environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to find solutions to problems and understand the inter-dependencies between applications and systems.
- Decisiveness with excellent judgement
- Excellent interpersonal skills – builds good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good command of verbal and written communication skills in English.
Interested candidates shall provide Up-to-date CV with (Salary history; Daytime telephone number and (stated current address) through one of the following address until December 02, 2020:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- In person to Addis Ababa, company’s Head Office located at Bole Lemi Industrial Park Shade 11, which is found Near to Yerer Hospital and Goro round about.
- For further information, please contact HR department using +251-11-6409921
NB: Female applicants are encouraged to apply