|Date Posted||August 8, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Professional certification in supply chain, accounting or finance preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in inventory or warehouse management with progressive responsibility and preferably with an international organization.
- Knowledge and understanding of inventory management and control principles.
- Staff management experience and abilities that are conducive to a learning environment, including training experience.
- Proficient in MS Office package (Excel, Word). Experience with database management systems (e.g. MS Access) is a plus.
- Strong planning, coordination, prioritization, and time management skills
- Ethical conduct in accordance with recognized professional and organizational codes of ethics
- Good communication and relationship management skills
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff):
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Trusting Relationships
- Professional Growth
You should fill the application form through the this link; https://form.jotform.com/201613614259552 and attach your up-to-date CV on / before the application deadline August 14, 2020.
You will be contacted only if selected for written exam/interview. Phone solicitations will not be accepted. These job opportunities are open to Ethiopian nationals only.
CRS requires its staff to treat all people with dignity and respect and to actively prevent harassment, abuse, exploitation, and human trafficking.
** Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply**