|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 24, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Performance Management Specialist
- The Performance Management Specialist handles activities related with employees’ performance management. The job holder will measure employee performance and participates in providing feedback and handling of remedial actions intended for improved performance on an individual or team basis. He/she also assist in conducting research/studies in contributing to setting employees’ performance management policies and procedures for the Bank.
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Management or related discipline from a reputable university.
- Professional qualification(s) in Human Resources is an added advantage.
- At least Six (6) years’ relevant, post-qualification experience in a similar role.
Required Technical Competency
- Technical experience in Human Resources and/or Business Administration.
- Knowledge and understanding of Ethiopian employment and labor relations law.
- Knowledge of best and current HR practices and approaches.
- Knowledge and use of key performance management instruments and tools.
- Ability to facilitate training on the performance management cycle and process
1. Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan all relevant credentials (Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV).
3. Login to ethiojobs vacancy application website and attach the scanned documents in PDF format (*mandatory).
NB. *Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account,
*CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory