|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 8, 2021|
|Category|| Social Sciences |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Purpose of the Job:
To serve as a Personal Assistant of employees with disabilities in order for them to function successfully.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Filing or manipulating paper documents;
- Retrieving work materials that are out of reach;
- Accompanying an employee in and around the office;
- Accompanying an employee on workshops/meetings in and outside of the office;
- Providing travel assistance for an employee during work related travel;
- Reading handwritten mail or hardcopy material to the employee with a visual disability;
- Serve as sighted guide at events, providing assistance to a seat during meetings, attending meetings and participating in social gathering. Assist with personal care tasks, such as eating.
- Converting inaccessible texts into accessible format.
LOCATION: Head Office
DURATION: 6 months contract with a possibility of extension
SALARY RANGE: Gross monthly salary of ETB 6,596.00- ETB 7,635.00 plus ETB 3,000 housing allowance and ETB 1,200 transport allowance.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA or Diploma (Level IV Certificate) in any Social Science Studies.
- 0 year of experience with BA degree. 2 years of experience working as Personal Assistant, Secretarial Service or Office management.
- Commitment and willingness to work with persons with disabilities.
- Fluency in Amharic and English is required and knowledge of other local languages is advantageous.
Interested candidates should write a covering letter, explaining why they are interested in this role, why they are the right person for the job with a recent CV which should be sent to the following email address: HRM@ehrc.org.
Women candidates are encouraged to apply