WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Date Posted||January 31, 2020|
|Category|| Administration |
Human Resource / HR
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- GIFT Real Estate would like to invite competent applicants for the Personnel Officer position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in recruitment , selection, induction and placement processes;
- Assist in performance management and employee evaluation processes
- prepares job descriptions and specifications as required ;
- Maintain employee records (personal file , attendance, etc.) according to company’s HR policy and legal requirements
- Assists in facilitating training programs
- Prepress period HR reports including recruitment, promotion and separation, etc.
- Performs other similar activities.
Qualification and Experience
- BA Degree in Human Resource Management
- Public Administration /development studies or other related fields with minimum of 3 years direct work experience
- Innovative& analytical and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Preferably, a person who has expertise in HR software application such as HRIS/ERP/ SAP system.
- Interested applicants are invited to submit their application, CV and non-returnable copies in person OR E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 working days from the date of this announcement to Gift Real Estate PLC, Head Office, located on Bole Road, In front of Getu Commercial Building, Behar Building 9th floor , Room No 910 Behar Building 9th floor , Room No 910. ,Tel. 0966700012/0114655580