|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 14, 2020|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The PME Officer shall report to the GM and is mainly responsible for the Program Planning, monitoring, evaluation. S/he will particularly be responsible for the following duties:
- Take lead in the process of strategic planning and periodic programme
- Assess programme impacts and oversee the methods (approaches) used in obtaining measurable results
- Prepare planning, monitoring and evaluation system documents including summary statement of needs, supplementary and emergency requests as required
- Responsible for the preparation of reports, quarterly monitoring reports, annual reports and other
- Will collaboration with HR to Provide training (skills development) to selected staff
- Experience in conducting training on PM&E systems and procedures.
Education and training :BA in Economics, Marketing Management, Business Administration or related field of study 6 years relevant work experience out of which 2 years in manufacturing industry
Work Place: Addis Ababa
Interested and qualified applicants can submit update CV & covering letters the position on the subject line in person within 6 working days of this announcement.
Our office is located at A/kality S/City around Saris Abo Church next to NOC Gas Station.
Email: [email protected]
For more information Tel. 0114708093/95