|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 29, 2020|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Managed and coordinated plant operations including pre-production, production, operations, and logistics;
- Developed options and strategies for improved manufacturing, equipment, processes, procedures and business results;
- Driven utilization of various continuous improvement initiatives and technologies;
- Determined stafﬁng requirements and overseen the hiring and training of new employees;
- Ensured that all plant staff receive appropriate training on job duties, corporate policies and applicable regulations;
- Implemented and enforced emergency as well as health and safety programs and ensured that equipment is tested on a regular basis.
Educational Qualification: MSC in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or related field
Experience: A minimum of 8 (eight) years of experience in a manufacturing plant preferably in a paper packaging manufacturing firm of which at least two years as a Technical Manager/ Production Supervisor
- Adequate knowledge of safety, productivity, demand creation, environmental and quality regulation;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Knowledge of business and management principles
The Company offers competent salary and benefits package.
Deadline for application is the 5th of November, 2020.
Place of Work (Duty Station): Adama Industrial Park, Adama.
- Interested applicants can send their formal application letter, CV, and testimonies to [email protected] or submit a copy of their non-returnable documents (Monday-Friday, from 9:00am – 12:30 pm) in person to the following address:
Eaglepack Industries Plc;
Office No 406, 4th floor,
Awlo Business Center,
In front of Bole Medhani’alem Church
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.