|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 15, 2020|
|Category|| Business Development |
Health Care / Medical
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Development Expertise Center (DEC) is a National Civil Society Organization (CSO) aspires to see all marginalized children properly fostered. The organization has three major programme areas; Child Development, Gender and Life Skill Development; and Skills and Entrepreneurship Development. DEC works in three National Regional States of Amhara, Afar and Oromia and Addis Ababa City Administration. DEC would like to recruit on the following position:
The Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning coordinator participates in the planning, coordination, monitoring and evaluation, and reporting activities of all Programs/Projects. She/he designs and participates in all PMEL related activities, mobilizes resources, initiates and checks the implementations of programs/projects and fosters collaborations to attain the organization mission and objectives.
Roles and responsibilities
- Work to provide leadership, oversight, and coordination for the M&E unit,
- Plan assessment and Research activities of DEC programs and projects with a clear methodology that supports the efficient implementation and achievement of goals.
- Preparing and timely submitting all project related reports and documents.
- Coordinate regular meetings with M&E contacts;
- Support to manage M&E workspace
- Design surveys and other data collection tools to gather data internally;
- Support Program teams to provide timely and quality reporting to inform the management team;
Education &work experience
- MA in social science, evaluation, Economics, information technology, or a related field with equivalent of minimum 4 years’ experience of experience in a similar position
- Good Experience on PME L Skills;
- Good communication skill in team works and team mobilizations and partnership management;
- Experience on facilitating researches, assessments, best practice capturing and working with communities
- Good report writings, use of technology application skills
An interested and qualified applicant who full fills the above requirements under each vacancy can send a brief copy of non-returnable CV with
a cover of application letter and summary of work experiences and competencies only via: email@example.com