WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 29, 2020|
|Category|| Agriculture |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in raising poultry, collecting eggs, crating fryers, and maintaining equipment and facilities on poultry farm.
- Assigns workers to duties, such as collecting and candling eggs, feeding and vaccinating poultry, crating and shipping fryers, and cleaning and fumigating chicken houses.
- Directs maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment, such as chicken houses, automatic feeders, and layer nests.
- Trains new workers.
- Participates in work activities to expedite work load.
- Prepares worker attendance, egg production, feed consumption, and poultry mortality reports.
- Ensuring all aspects of running the farm are met.
- Maintaining safe working practices
- Managing and motivating a team
- Ensuring welfare of livestock
- Ventilation management
- Production performance
- BA in Agriculture and Related field.
- 5 years working in Poultry Farm
- Good English communication skill, Somalian preferable.
- Good Microsoft applications
- Experience in managing staff.
Interested candidate can apply in person in our office located Bole Medhanialem, Next to Bole Highschool, You can contact 0983037388.