|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 1, 2020|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
1. Role Summary
Achieves maximum sales, market share growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products. Personally, contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
Department - Commercial
Reports to - Presales Supervisor
Grade - 5
Cost Center (CC) - 87
Required - 40
2. Main duties & responsibilities
- Daily order collection through a relationship-based approach.
- Visit of outlets on daily pre planned RtM
- Identify opportunities, negotiate with decision makers & close order generation
- Daily cross check of pre-sale order and actual delivery
- Make sure the day-to-day activities are done according to the plan
- Ensure the availability of required stock of brands in the visited outlets
- Build & maintain professional relationship
- Apply safety guideline & ensuring proper utilization of safety kit
- Demonstrates products to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Promotes the company’s products to potential and existing customers & consumers.
- Participate promotional activities up on request
- Assist the Presales Supervisor by collecting relevant data.
- Conduct daily morning meeting
- Conduct periodic outlet survey
Note that - On behalf of a Multinational Company. Hire will be under Info Mind Solutions (Ethiojobs)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good knowledge of English and Amharic language. It is an advantage to other Ethiopian languages.
- University/College Diploma or level 3 or 4 certificate in any business fields
- Must have motorbike driving license or able to present within 2 months period
- Able to work in a team
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite applications