|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 1, 2020|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
1. Role Summary
- To assist the Presales Manager in the implementation of presale project & the overall consumer /brand strategy for the Multinational Company in order to satisfying consumer needs/wants.
Department - Commercial
Reports to - Presales Manager
Grade - 7
Cost Center (CC) - 87
Required - 1
2. Main duties & responsibilities
- Ensure all presale representatives are on board on time, proper appearance/uniform, phone/Tablet, Motorbike with safety material
- Work closely with the Pre-sales Project Manager in the area of the company products suitability and service delivery expectations and to initiate new needs.
- Act as an escalation point for the presales team for provisioning of needed recommendations/experience information as applicable.
- Always take necessary decisions in coordination with Presales Manager to ensure the efficiency of operations.
- Ensure implementation of Presales activities to deliver customer orders.
- Prepare detailed portfolio action plan, resourcing, risk assessments & contingency plans in order to identify key milestones for the delivery of objectives in all likely circumstances.
- Assist on coordinating activities, such as trade shows, company events or customer workshops.
- Supervise presales team for timely follow up with all customer requests
- Support the Presales manager for project implementation
- Responsible to supervises presales team for the implementation of projects.
- Conduct daily meeting
- Generate weekly performance report
Note that - On behalf of a Multinational Company. Hire will be under Info Mind Solutions (Ethiojobs)
- University degree in any business management related field
- 3-5 years of experience in handling sales operations
- Excellent knowledge about the industry
- Basic computer skill
- Very good Communication & Negotiation skills
- Very good English skills
- Must have Motorbike driving license or able to present within 2 months