|Location||North and South side of the country, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 9, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
IT / Information Technology
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The position exists to perform work in accordance with company policies and procedures, ensuring work is done in a manner that will not risk individual personal health and safety, colleagues, company assets, business performance and will not harm the environment. This includes proposing changes, where opportunities for improving performance, failure reductions, or increased efficiency and reducing risks are identified, and promptly reporting accidents, incidents, near misses and unsafe acts and situations and any other hazardous situations observed.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Ensures that a risk assessment is carried out and work permits are issued out accordingly.
- Ensures that safety dialogues are being conducted at least a minimum of 2 per individual per month and recorded in the system.
- Verify and reconcile consumed green bales and packed product figures and make periodic summary reports on production wastes, factory yield, NTM drawn and used and product mass balance when requested.
- Coordinating label pasting activities and design and print extra labels for all products requiring extra labels
- Requesting accounts and Leaf point roles on IT portal for processing team
- Resolve system issues and raise incidents on IT portal
- Act as first contact on system issues
- Conducting system Testing Acceptance on new products
- Keep factory area of responsibility clean by actively participating in daily cleaning, general cleaning and off season activities. Achieve this according to ISO procedures and 5S3R principles.
- Execute all activities by following developed procedures and work instructions to achieve and sustain IMS standards
- Recruit, motivate and guide the professional development of the team reporting directly and indirectly to the incumbent.
- Train processing team on Navision system
- Manage various tasks and projects as they arise and upon manager’s request.
- DIPLOMA in Accounting/ Information Technology
- Minimum of two years’ experience in tobacco processing industry.
- Excellent communication in both written and oral English
- Computer Skills - Advanced knowledge of Microsoft officeAnalytical - analyze provided data and act accordingly
- knowledge of Collective Labor Agreement, Internal Regulations and Safety Policy of the company.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their application letter, Curriculum vitae only through email address email@example.com and the application should be before the application deadline.
Application email subject shall state the position title Failure to comply with the guideline may lead to immediate rejection.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.